Brenda M. Hershkowitz
- Moved to Wickenburg with her family in 1975. She started in the accounting field in 1982 working as a receptionist for R.R. Badowski, CPA.
- Attended NAU to pursue a career in the accounting field.
- Moved to Scottsdale, worked for a firm there and later moved to Wyoming and worked for one of largest Audit and Tax firms in the state.
- Returned to Arizona in 2013 and worked in central Phoenix for another large Audit and Tax firm and returned back to Wickenburg to be closer to family.
Brenda’s areas of specialty are:
- Agriculture, Cattle Ranching, Veterinary Services, Farrier Services, Individual and Businesses Revenue Services
- Income Tax Preparation for all Individuals, Businesses, Non-Profits, Estates and Trusts
- Taxpayer Representation
- Offer’s in Compromise
- Installment Agreements